Average treatment times are 1.5 to 3 hours per head.
This is a rough estimate and varies depending
on thickness, texture and length of hair, level of infestation and cooperation of the person being
treated. We use only non-toxic, chemical free products and thoroughly wet-comb the hair followed by a process of examining the hair strand-by-strand and removing all remaining nits and lice. This is very tedious work that ensures that we have solved your head lice problem, properly - the first time.
- Monday through Friday 9 AM - 4 PM, by appointment only.
- Evening, weekend and holiday hours are available for an additional fee.
- Travel fees may apply. Call for details!
All major Credit Cards accepted.
Treatment for Lice
We use the Shepherd Method™ for all treatments. Our natural lice removal service uses only products that are non-toxic and chemical free.
- All members of a family should be checked if one person has head lice.
- Avoid sharing hair care items, towels, bedding, clothing, hats and headgear (like helmets for sports).
- Click here for more FAQs on Cleaning...
- Combs, brushes and similar items should be thoroughly cleaned in hot, soapy water.
- Recently worn clothing and bedding should be washed in hot water and dried in a hot dryer for at least 30 minutes before being used again.
- Items which can’t be washed or dried can be dry cleaned.
- Clean floors, furniture, mattresses and carpeting by thoroughly vacuuming.
- The seats in cars should also be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Click here for more FAQs on Treatment
How do I know if I am louse free?
You have successfully managed to get rid of a head louse infestation if you are nit free for 10-12 days straight.